Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans Empty Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans

Post  klamp Sun May 02, 2010 2:47 am

Done with Junior year! WOOOOOOOOO!

But seriously, I'm sure you guys are as glad to be done with Junior year as I am. That being said, it's time for us to get back on track with the project so we can crank out some good pre-pro during the summer.

I think we all deserve a break and some unwinding time before getting back to work, so we'll be taking this upcoming week off and having our first meeting on Saturday, May 8th. The tentative time I'm setting for the meeting is 6pm. Does this work for everyone? If not, what times would work better?

Also, does everyone want to continue meeting at Victor's? I am open to other ideas, but if everyone prefers that we continue meeting there, then it will stay at Victor's.

During this meeting we're going to be tying down our story, and discussing everyone's plans for the summer. Also, we will discuss everyone's roles during pre-production. Some people will have very specific tasks, but for those who don't (who will have more of a role later in the pipeline), we will try and figure out something you can do to help out over the summer. Finally, we're going to re-examine everyone's "I wants" and make sure they are up to date and accurate.

If there are any ideas you've had floating around in your head for this project, make sure to bring those to the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting!
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans Empty Re: Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans

Post  randy Mon May 03, 2010 12:21 am

Yes, I like meeting at Victor's, and 6pm is fine.

randy

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans Empty Re: Upcoming Meeting (5/8/2010) and Summer Plans

Post  DSpriggs Tue May 04, 2010 12:57 pm

6pm is fine for me as well, just keep in mind Victor's closes at 7pm. I mean we probably won't go for over an hour, but who knows... and it seems like this is going to be a pretty big meeting.

DSpriggs

Back to top Go down

Post  klamp Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Oooh, good call David. I did not know that about Victor's. We will probably go over an hour. Any ideas where else we could meet?
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down

Post  klamp Fri May 07, 2010 4:48 am

Alright, so far the new plan is just to head to Victor's, get coffee to go, and head back to David and Randy's place.

Does that work for everyone?

So we'll still meet at Victor's at 6.
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down