Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad

2 posters

Go down

Dad Empty Dad

Post  Nyssa Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Here is my general concept for the dad, i took some ideas from Keiran and David's sketches and added my own style to it, i was also trying to get that traditional Inuit bone structure even though thats not necessarily what we are going for i liked it, I threw some color on him which is a lot more desaturated than the boys which i thought worked seeing as how is older and more worn, or something like that. This is really rough so let me know what i can improve on.

Dad Father10
Nyssa
Nyssa

Back to top Go down

Dad Empty Re: Dad

Post  randy Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

He looks fatherly, although at this point he could just as easily pass for a displaced mexican. I think it has something to do with the enormity of his mustache combined with large soft cheek bones and the low-profile jawline. His overall shape is pretty much there.

randy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyssa Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Dad Father11

it's also a lot in the eyes i changed things around a bit is this better?
Nyssa
Nyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  randy Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Yes, much improved. Sorry I don't have anything to add right now, but it's certainly going in the right direction.

randy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyssa Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Dad Father10

Here is a cleaned up version of the dad with the colors he already had, let me know if these colors are keen or if i need to change them, also i lengthened his legs
Nyssa
Nyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum