Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-division of Tasks

2 posters

Go down

Re-division of Tasks Empty Re-division of Tasks

Post  klamp Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:46 am

Due to the updates and changes in our script, it looks like some of the tasks need to be redistributed again. The fish has a much less significant part, and the whale has been removed altogether. Here are the new redistributions:

Modeling:
  • Mahaka - Chin
  • Hongi - Chin
  • Ruru - Chin
  • Fish - Chin
  • Penguin Cronies - Chin
  • Ariki - Kieran
  • Maieka -Kieran
  • Mahaka's Father - Kieran
  • Lead Penguin - Kieran

Animation:
  • Mahaka - Nyssa
  • Fish - Nyssa
  • Maieka -Nyssa
  • Hongi - David
  • Ruru - David
  • Ariki - David
  • Mahaka's Father - Randy
  • Lead Penguin - Randy
  • Penguin Cronies - Randy

I put some thought into it and I believe the above distribution makes the most sense. Animation was mostly taken care of already, though I did decide to switch Randy and David's tasks around - I figured that, since Randy would be handling the particle effects on the sliding penguins, it would probably make the most sense for him to animate the penguins as well.

Also, there are a couple of tasks not listed above that we will probably divide up on the fly. Specifically, the modeling of props and villagers, and the animation of those villagers. In the meantime, this should keep us busy.

Please let me know if you disagree with the above assignments, or if you have any comments/suggestions on how to arrange things better.
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down

Re-division of Tasks Empty Re: Re-division of Tasks

Post  randy Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 am

Yussss! I got the penguins.

randy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum