Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  randy Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I want...

Memorable character(s) with strong personality traits.

Environments that make you want to go there, or as the case may be, stay the hell away. As a kid I was constantly wondering what was just beyond the horizon over that hill or beyond that forest. I want that luring appeal in our work.

Streamlined style conformity down to the last blade of grass and speck of dust.

To, for the first time, really love something I'm working on for Digipen. I've come close, but they were more like one night stands with mild satisfaction.

To form stronger bonds with my teammates for the future. There's some old saying about all the boats rising with the tide that... whatever. Most people land their dream jobs because they know the right person. Any of us could be the right person or the person who knows the right person someday.

randy

Back to top Go down