Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Meeting (3/10/2010)

Go down

Upcoming Meeting (3/10/2010) Empty Upcoming Meeting (3/10/2010)

Post  klamp Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:47 am

Our next meeting will be this week on Wednesday, March 10th, 2pm at the art campus. The plan is to meet in Bernini if possible, but if that room is taken we can move to another one.

We're going to be doing more brainstorming and try to refine our ideas. Hopefully we can continue to narrow things down and decide upon a rough story idea in the next few meetings.

Also, Nyssa brought up a good point that I wanted to touch on. I know that we all tend to work a little differently. Some people like focusing on narrative, some choose to tackle character first, and others begin even more abstractly with concepts as broad as color or mood. The fact is, there is no wrong place to start as long as we end up with an amazing piece. With that in mind, if anyone has any good initial ideas for this project, no matter what form they may be in, I encourage you to develop them and bring them to the table.

For example, Nyssa tends to start thinking about the character first when she brainstorms. So if Nyssa has any really cool character concepts, I would want her to bring those to our meetings and share them with us. These concepts might spark ideas from the rest of the group and help us narrow in on what our project will be. I don't want you all to feel like you can't approach these brainstorming sessions in other ways. The point of brainstorming is to foster ideas, after all, not hinder them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the meeting this week. I think we've got some good ideas to play around with and I'm confident that we are very close to finding the heart of our project. See you all on Wednesday!!
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down