Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Meeting (8/2/2010)

Go down

Upcoming Meeting (8/2/2010) Empty Upcoming Meeting (8/2/2010)

Post  klamp Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 am

Our next meeting is going to be tomorrow (Monday), August 2nd, at 6:30 pm. Since the DigiPen is closed for moving, we'll be meeting at my new apartment in Trailwood. I know all of you are familiar with Trailwood and have been there before, but just in case, the address is as follows:

8501 Willows Rd NE Apt J253

We're right by the leasing office, in the J building, at the end farthest from the office.

I know everyone has been really busy this past week - since most of us have been moving - so there will be no real assignments due for this meeting. Of course, if you have worked on anything, make sure to upload it to the forum or SVN before the start of the meeting.

This meeting will be mostly informational, and we'll be doing a sort of "see where we're at" retrospective to help us determine what we need to do to meet our goals by the end of the summer.

Looking forward to seeing you all there (we should all be there in person for this one!).
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down