Robojams Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailer Animatic Meeting

2 posters

Go down

Trailer Animatic Meeting Empty Trailer Animatic Meeting

Post  klamp Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Our next meeting will be tomorrow (Saturday, January 8th) at 2pm. I strongly urge everyone who is in town to be at this meeting if they can make it.

The purpose of the meeting will be to determine what the trailer will look like. Before the meeting, please look over the various shots from our short and determine which ones you would want included in the trailer. The trailer should be about 30-40 seconds in length, so try to narrow down your shots to 30-40 seconds worth of footage.

If possible, it would also be great if you could throw together a comp of how you envision the trailer looking. I understand that this may not be possible for some people, but for those who have access to After Effects of any other type of video editing software, this would be the most effective way to communicate your ideas. For those that do not have access, make sure to take specific, concise notes on which shots (and in some cases, which clips from each shot) you would like to include. It may be necessary to write down time code (for example - "scene 4, shot 1, 00:02:30 - 00:02:38").

Bring these trailer comps, and other notes, to the meeting on Saturday, January 8th, 2pm, at Tully's near Bella Bottega.

I look forward to seeing you guys there!
klamp
klamp

Back to top Go down

Trailer Animatic Meeting Empty Re: Trailer Animatic Meeting

Post  DSpriggs Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 am

What up Robojams!

So it looks like I will be heading to Kennewick tomorrow as originally planned. I'll post a playblast of whatever I whip up in this thread later, when I actually get around to it.

Cha-pow!

DSpriggs

Back to top Go down